Add some Hawaiian flavor to your beef dish with this simple and quick-to-prepare pineapple salsa.
- 3/4 cup canned pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine ingredients in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook's Tip: This salsa will intensify in heat the longer it stands. Or, for a spicier salsa, increase the amount of jalapeño pepper.